Mobile phones of various brands are being launched almost everyday which astir the people with some unique and innovative features. As these tiny gadgets have been encompassed in our lives to facilitate various entertainment and professional tasks, we furthermore try to enrich our fashion statement at a regular basis. People have the tendency to ignore the budgetary constants in order to satisfy their passion of style and requirements. One prefers to own handsets which are basically very stylish and come embedded with various high-end applications. Blackberry is well known among the mobile phone users because of its specialty in producing bulky but feature-rich handsets.
The handsets of the Blackberry have the potential to perform efficiently multiple tasks at ease. The latest Blackberry 8770F is very trendy and has the capability to run on GSM / EDGE / GPRS networks very conveniently. This quad-band handset would enthrall your mobile communication with multiple entertainment features. One can scrutinize the specifications of this handset to get a better idea before plunging into any purchasing process.
* The 35-key QWERTY keyboard adorned in this handset offers it a sophisticated and elegant look. One can easily type the messages and access the functional menus at a faster pace
* This mobile phone comes embedded with 64 MB flash memory, Intel PXA 312 MHz processor and 16 MB SRAM
* The enhanced multimedia messaging options like SMS, MMS, Email and instant messaging would help you stay connected with your relative and beloved ones all through the day
* The Organizer, To-do list, Java and built-in handsfree are some of the efficient features incorporated in this gadget
* The Standard Li-Ion 1100 mAh battery would help you to enjoy 4 hours of talktime and standby time of up to 450 hours without taking any break at ease
This wireless mobile phone is loaded with applications which can be used by the users to access speed dial, call forwarding, smart dialing, conference calling and Bluetooth connectivity. An innovative functionality which is called 'light-sensing technology' has the potential to adjust the brightness of the keyboard and screen automatically. The adjustments would be done automatically by considering the lighting conditions.
Moreover, this blackberry mobile phone runs on 850/900/1800/1900 MHz which would facilitate the users to access the roaming facility very comfortably. Along with these features this handset is enriched with a task list, memo pad, calendar and a structured address book. The capacity of the Bluetooth would offer the users handsfree chatting through your car kits and headsets. The (PIM) Personal Information Management software is also compatible with this handset. One can easily operate the functional menus as it is adorned with user friendly applications.