Gadgets, gizmos, technological advancements or electronics. Call them whatever you may, but the fact remains that they enthrall, entertain and assist. Men and women are all enthusiasts, but there are times when certain gadgets suit a certain gender, better.
Below is a list of Gadgets that will make men covet them right away!
- GPS Navigation sports watch – We all know men don’t particularly enjoy asking for directions and with this handy little device you can always know where your going without having to let anyone know you’re getting help. For those who are into fitness, this can also help you determine the distances you cover while jogging and some tell you how many calories you’ve burnt.
- Alcohol Detector key-chain – Drinking and driving surely doesn’t mix and it takes useful alcohol detectors to tell whether you’ve crossed your line or not. What happens then when you cannot actually find an alcohol detector? You get yourself the Alcohol Detector Key-chain, attach your car keys on to this and if your levels are too high then you know not to drive.
- Is it a phone, it a play station? It’s both! The Sony Ericsson Xperia Play combines the awesomeness of a play station and the functionality of a phone, giving you double the reasons to invest in it. It allows you to play more than 40 games, which include the all time favorites, Guitar Hero and FIFA.
- The Beer Machine – with a name like that it’s likely to draw in even the most reticent people. Most men love beer and those who don’t just might after acquiring this Beer Machine. It is essentially a home-brew machine that assists you making beer in one simple step. While it can make a large variety of beers, stout, bitter, lager and light the entire process takes from 7-10 days. It’s worth the wait because after the ten days you’ll be armed with your very own brand of beer that you can drink together with your friends in your backyard.
- The Kindle Fire – Amazon tries to break into the tablet market with its sleek, affordably priced fire. Available only post the 15th of November it promises to do what every tablet does, except more stylishly. You can access more than 18 million movies, t.v shows and applications that you can stream, buy, rent or download. Will it be a worthy competitor to the iPad? Only time can tell.