Nerds need gadgets. That’s all there is to it. They just go together like peanut butter and jelly, wine and cheese, french fries and chocolate milkshakes. But maybe I’m just hungry. Either way, nerdy gadgets are a necessity.
This article seeks to expose the must have nerd gadgets. If you are looking for gift ideas or just wanting to be the coolest geek on the block, you have come to the right place.
– Giant Swiss Army Knife – This Guinness Book of World Records holder for the “most multi-functional knife” has 85 tools all in one. It might not be small or all that easy to use, but it certainly is the gadget of all gadgets!
– Wi-Fi Detecting Watch – A cool watch with a cool feature: you can check for Wi-Fi signal strength with a touch of a button on a scale from one to eight.
– Original Ring Thing – Suave and functional, this ring doubles as a bottle opener.
– The Sanctuary Charging Haven – This attractive tray holds all your electronic gadgets and charges them too – all at once! Compatible with over 1500 electronic devices and 12 built in connectors, this is the answer to every gadget’s charging requirements.
– 1.3 Megapixel USB Digital Microscope – This handheld microscope with stand has multiple uses for the high-tech nerd, from education to industrial or medical applications.
– Ironkey – Files are encrypted and password protected. After 10 failed password attempts, the drive self-destructs! The physical drive is epoxy filled and electron shielded to prevent tampering. I give this one the nerd gadget award for coolest thumb drive ever!
– Shooting Cubicle Alarm System – this tri-link alarm system allows nerds to put up three layers of defenses against intruders. The first two alarms are warning alarms while the third shoots missiles at the intruder.
These nerdy gadgets are just a highlight of the many cool toys and tools available to the high-tech geek. You can find out more from my link or you might can find them at your local office supply or gadget store.