T-Mobile is a group of mobile phone corporate subsidiaries (all under the ownership of Deutsche Telekom) that operate GSM and UMTS networks in Europe and the United States where the T stands for Telekom. The latest T-Mobile G2 Touch is the phone more commonly known to us as HTC Hero. This gadget runs on Android operating system along with Qualcomm processor, specifically designed to rule over existing business phones in the market.
The specifications and details that the T-Mobile G2 Touch greetings are as following:
1. The display is the most attractive part of the phone which is 3.2 inches and is a TFT capacitive touch sensitive screen supporting 65K colors at 320 x 480 pixels resolution. Sense UI, Multi-touch input method, Accelerometer sensor for auto-rotate etc are the touch sensitive attributes that come with the screen. The touch sensitive trackball will provide additional means of inputting data and navigating around the screen. The physical parameters are of 112 x 56.2 x 14.4 mm which weighs 135 grams. It comes in sleek black colored casing.
2. The T-Mobile G2 Touch comes with a 5 mega pixel camera that has a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels. The camera provides the means to take photos of excellent quality, in fact at 5 MP the camera is on a par with many stand-alone digital cameras. To aid photo taking, auto focus is provided which helps to ensure good picture quality. As an alternative to static images, the phone provides video recording and playback as well to give the user the choice of medium.
3. MP3, AAC +, WAV, WMA9 music files are easily playable on the music player while the video player is powerful enough to support MPEG-4, H.263, H.264, WMV9 video files.
4. The T-Mobile G2 Touch has got a truly amazing GPS navigation system assisted by the A-GPS support while a digital compass has also been presented to serve the purpose furthermore.
5. The inherent HTML browser will ensure smooth Internet access while Bluetooth with A2DP, WLAN WiFi, 3G HSDPA, HSCSD, USB, EDGE and GPRS technologies will provide you with effortless connectivity and data sharing facilities.