Christmas is a time of giving. This is the time when we exchange gifts with one another as we remember Christ's act of giving His own life so we can live. But would not it be nicer if we fulfill each other's Christmas list by giving the perfect gift they are waiting and praying for? This Christmas, it is such a nice act to give but it is a nicer act to give what your loved ones really want so do a better act. Check out our Top 10 Electronic Christmas Gifts for 2008:
1. Flip Video MinoHD Camcorder, 60 Minutes (Black). This electronic gadget can hold up to 60 minutes of HD-quality video on its 4 GB built-in memory. You can carry it anywhere you go with its super slim and extremely sleek design perfect for your pocket. You can also plug in your flash drives and automatically launch built-in FlipShare software that allows you to store and organize your movie clips and video clips.
2. Apple iPod touch 8 GB (2nd Generation). This is oftentimes being confused with an Apple iPhone but do not be because this is an iPod touch that gives you the awesome chance to have as many as 1,750 songs, 10,000 photos, or 10 hours o video. If fully charged, you can use this for up to 36 hours of listening to music or 6 hours of watching your favorite video on its 3.5-inch widescreen.
3. Sony BDP-S350 1080P Blu-ray Disc Player. With its precision cinema progressive HD, this Blu-ray Disc player is the perfect gift for your father or brother. With its full HD 1080 / 60p and 24p True Cinema Video Output, they can not say no to your request right after!
4. Apple iPod touch 16 GB (2nd Generation). An unbelievable capacity of 3,500 songs, 10,000 photos, or 20 hours of video, this 16 GB iPod touch from the 2nd generation is a must give for your growing kids aged 12-15 y / o.
5. Canon PowerShot A590IS 8MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom. Switd for everyone this holiday, capture the magical moments with this 8.0 mega pixel digital camera that allows you to go further with its 4x optical image-stabilized zoom. You also do not need to worry of getting low batteries and has no outlet to recharge because this is powered by AA batteries.
6. Garmin nüvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator. If you are thinking of a gift to your adventurous father or sibling, this is the one you are looking for! A compact 700 MB GPS navigator with an amazing MP3 / audiobook player, photo viewer, and world travel clock, this will definitely give them the right directions without the hassles. You can simply place this on your vehicle windshield with included suction cup.
7. Apple iPod classic 120 GB Black (6th Generation). Oozing with thousands of songs, photos, or videos, this 120 GB iPod classic from the latest 6th generation is best for your kids aged 18 and above.
8. Apple iPod touch 32 GB Black (2nd Generation). For youngsters aged 12 to 15 years old, this 32 GB capable of storing up to 7,000 songs, 10,000 photos, or 40 hours of video is definitely the one on top of their Christmas list.
9. Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black). Perfect for the whole family, this digital camera has an astonishing 12.2 mega pixel CMOS sensor that totally brings pictures to real life. It also has a hefty 3.0-inch display that is LCD and improved Auto focus and framing rate.
10. Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Blue). For those who just love taking pictures anywhere and anytime, this one is for you! A very handy and lights digital camera with 8.0 mega pixel CCD, face detection, and a motion detection technology that automatically saves your pictures from being blurred.
So if you want to give this Christmas, make sure that you will only give the best because your loved ones only deserve the best this holiday! Hurry and choose from our Top 10 Electronics Christmas Gifts for 2008!